Friday, February 15, 2013

Serious Puttering

Got a start on spring cleaning. Hosting. Organizing. Making up recipes and perfecting others.
(You know how the mess gets wayyy worse before it all comes together again? Ya...)

Lucy gets the "my first bank" and the Allison and Danielle got on to customize new ones;
in sync with sprucing up the ol' girlish lair. (Quilts, wall art, shelves, cuteness.)
Fashion bug unfortunately went out of business. But I got a huge box of (cleaned) sturdy hangers for tops and bottoms. More to do here, but I'm totally excited.
I also got a Franklin Covey laptop carrying case for women (new church bag) $14 at the same time.... the sales lady said she hadn't heard of the brand--just filling the store with higher-end things before selling out. (She didn't know she was talkin' to a Mormon.)
THE butteriest chocolate chip cookies on the planet. Yes, the baker got a big pat on his back. 
 Just waiting for things to cool. Toiling with projects all their own.
Yes, Spring is definitely wafting in the air, in these parts.
I helped put together a fun baby shower for a friend (+bath fizzies). It was a Sweet Pea in a Pod theme; it's her third girl just like me!
I came up with a nice fresh pea salad. I'm looking forward to gardening and using the resulting produce... coming soon. Isn't spring here ...yet?
"When is it gonna be summer??!" *Living Room Campout*

No comments: