Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Welcome Sprout

When was the last time I posted about cute girls, pretty flowers, and easy food?
I'm astounded should have happened by now. I mean, that's what we Do.
"Please welcome...
That kind of post!!!!" {Eating olives, oranges, and soft pinto beans--oh my!}
But things are picking up around here, seriously folks. Welcoming any and all benchmarks with this girl. (Rocking back and forth, scooting back to sitting position. Picking up little things and giving it a taste... we missed that process with Danielle sister.) Lots of growing to watch for ahead.
Lots on my lineup. And yes, some of them are social things and I'm a bit shocked by that too.
 So here's just a few things I find noteworthy, as I come out of my most recent case of mommy-brain fog.... besides the fact I didn't plant my garden until this week. Welcome back, Brains. (I hope!)
 Growing things are welcome here. Especially if they show up as ready-made bouquets. Those chives? -flower early, edible, it actually is one of those herbs you can use often. And it doesn't try to take over the world. Goodnesses near the front door... Welcome.
*First tooth en mouthe today! Welcome. Now maybe she and I can sleep better tonight.*
Welcome back, handmade pizza. I forgot you were an quick and tasty meal that everyone likes.
Making my house smell like bread with no effort.
Warming the house because it's still temperate enough to need it.
Oh, and you are sneaky with spinach and other healthy veggies we need.
Let's get growing.
You're Welcome.

1 comment:

RR said...

yeah..I finally went back to your email and copy and pasted the address so I can keep in touch better!!

You yard looks great! I really need to plant a garden stat!!