So, it is self explanatory. Especially since it has been rainy and slushy out, we can only watch with amusement.
Lookie-Lue. She's always watching those big sissies. *Mua-hah-ahaha*
Dad going to and coming home from work.
Foraging for food from a higher vantage point. Very smart.
Only getting down to do what the littlest of children do best: well meaning things. (Like bury someone under random stuff that has fallen asleep per requirement of this kind of weather...)
(...and what I like to call "The Mischief Marker Tickle Spa" featuring dolly accomplices.)
Who Me? Yes, that's our Little Lu. Almost one and a half!
Would you just look at that. Bystanding crayons don't stand a chance.
(Sorry for the blurriness, I'm trying to be quick and not use a flash, too. She has the tendency to either run away or shut her eyes tight... I'm afraid sometimes it's simultaneous.)







No comments:
Post a Comment